Saturday, August 8, 2009

more of the same

Let's see, What to chat about???? I got the job at the Methodist preschool. That is really going to be nice. I think it will be fun to work somewhere new. I think I tend to get bored a tad too easily. I will work part time in the pre K room, and part time with the toddlers. That means no more babies. That's okay. I kinda think toddlers (ages 2-3) are more fun anyway. They can actually play. I like to play. Am I immature...??? Dang straight!
What else??? Darrell and I got to go to the Emergency Room yesterday. I swear, they should give us our own room. We have been at the hospitals, (yes there are two here) WAY too often as of late. Fortunately, it doesn't seem like he's hurt too bad. He smashed his thumb in between two plaster molds. It turned purple immediately and swelled up to the size of a golfball! He swears that it is not broken, I swear that it is. The bet is that if it is he has to get a purple cast. So when he goes to the orthepedist next week we shall see. If he gets a cast, I'LL POST A PICTURE. HEE HEE.
Because he hurt himself and the Dr said he can go back to work, but not use his right hand (yeah right) we had a family "Help Dad clean the lab" day. It was actually fun. We can really bust it out when we want to. It will take a few more days of "super Tousley power" to get it all done. But it is really cool because Jared has a talk tomorrow on how family unity is important. This is a perfect because now we have a personal example. YEAH. I love it when that happens.
I am excited to hear his talk tomorrow and to go to all my meetings at church. I haven't been able to stay for everything since my surgery 7 weeks ago. It will be nice to go back to Primary and feel of that Spirit. I really love Primary. But you knew that. Toodles to all.

1 comment:

  1. They just took me out of Nursery and put me into Enrichment until the end of the year...when they change things around...whatever that means. I feel a doozy coming on, but I am just so thankful that I get to be with people that can talk again...is that bad? I just am so isolated up here....I want purple cast pics!

    ReplyDelete